2 steps forward 1 step back
Tested out the new debug commands this week and they work really well. I was able to figured out range of RPM the motor supports. I can set RPM and the controller will drive the motor and control based on feedback. Unfortunately one of the controller was not responding to any commands and when I tried to configure it, one of the tests toasted a chip on the board. I ordered another one but I have to wait til it gets here then solder on the battery connector and the bullet connectors.
If you are interested in Open Rover and want to help or give some feedback please sign up in the form below.